The goal of Radiologic Technology education is to provide the country with dynamic, competent, socially-conscious, and ethical radiologic technologists concerned with the application of the state-of-the-art scientific techniques in medical imaging and therapy.
- Ultimate health care provider
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality education
- Australian Trade Training College
- CT / MRI Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Radiation Therapy Technologist
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form.
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph