Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science/Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology is a combination of Medicine and Technology. It involves a series of stepwise scientific process and employs technologies that provide meaningful diagnostic findings. It consist of clinical laboratory testing in areas of Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Hematology, Clinical Microscopy, Parasitology, Immunology and Serology, Blood Banking/Immunohematology, Molecular Biology, Cytology/Histopath technique and other emerging clinical diagnostic areas which plays a crucial role in detection, diagnostic, prognosis, prevention and treatment of diseases.
- Ultimate health care provider
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality education
- Australian Trade Training College
- Reference Laboratories
- Independent Laboratories
- Military Forensic Facilities
- Clinical Laboratories
- Government Facilities
- Clinical Diagnostic Industry
- Research Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Public Health Agencies
- Environmental Laboratories in both Local & International Setting
The Best Preparatory Program for Medicine
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form.
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph