Recognizing the need for qualified information technology and computer software specialists who have skills in using the latest computer applications and program languages; the college now offers the Information Technology course which would cater to this need. Our industries and business institutions under our corporation are in dire need of qualified computer graduates to hasten their respective computerization thrusts.
The institution, desiring to somehow contribute to the aforementioned, is now offering the following courses mentioned above. Most importantly, these courses deal also with computer hardware wherein the different computer parts are generally studied and analyzed. The curriculum has been developed in such a way as to maximize the students' comprehension of computer software while enhancing their skills as well as through constant practice and case analysis. Thus, the graduate would be highly competitive in the job market.
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in introductory ICT 'technical' functions and is designed to support information activities in the workplace and to achieve a degree of self-sufficiency as an advanced ICT 'user'.
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) program prepares students by focusing on the understanding of theory and application of technical competencies associated with the IT industry. Future developers, administrators, engineers and analyst will be well versed on application installation, operation, development, maintenance and administration; as well as be familiar with hardware installation, operation and maintenance.
- Ultimate health care provider
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality education
- Australian Trade
- Training College linkage
- Applications Developer
- Database Administrator
- Entrepreneur in IT Industry
- Information Security Administrator
- Information Technology Instructor
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Support Specialist
- Test Engineer
- Web Administrator / Web Master
- Web Developer
- Mobile Apps Developer
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form.
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph