The Caregiving program of MMC-CAST is specifically developed to prepare the students to be fully equipped and with confidence, perform tasks in providing care and support to infants, children, geriatric and patients with special needs mentally, physically and spiritually. This program focuses to improve on the quality of services in performing care in private or public institutions, locally and internationally.
The Caregiving NCII curriculum trains the students in the procedures and challenges of the steadily increasing demand. Here are the advantages when you enroll in MMC-CAST:
- Our base hospital allows our students to perform intervention to their actual patient/client.
- MMC – CAST offers an intensive training for caregiver students to perform tasks expected of world class professionals.
- The students will be able to do actual procedures to their patients at Hospicio De San Jose and MMC Hospital.
- 100% passing rate at Caregiving NC II Assessment given by TESDA.
- Caregiver to elderly
- Caregiver to pediatric
- Caregiver to patients with special needs
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph
- TESDA Manila joins the Special National TVET Enrollment Day and Jobs Bridging(April 05 - 06, 2018) at Robinsons Otis