"Where you can be a GLOBALLY-COMPETITIVE Quality Nurse"
As a certified nurse, one must undergo good education and training. This is what MHCN has been known for over 30 years. MMC-CAST's goal is simple- to produce world class nurses who are intellectually equipped, technologically trained and above all, spiritually and morally upright.
QUALITY NURSING PROGRAM
We hope to accomplish our goal to produce globally competitive nurses through a fully accredited Nursing program that makes full use of state of the art school facilities, air conditioned classrooms and a highly credible and knowledgeable faculty line up.
A hands-on training immediately follows the student's education, which are conducted in any of the schools' base hospital- Metropolitan Medical Center clinical areas or in one of its affiliate hospitals and a number of various lying-in clinics throughout Manila.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program consists of the general education and professional courses that threads through the development of competencies of the student to become a nurse that meets international standards. This program provides an intensive nursing practicum that will refine clinical skills from the first year level to ensure basic clinical competencies required for a qualified nursing practitioner.
- Ultimate health care provider
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality education
- Australian Trade Training College linkage
- Clinical Nursing
- Community / Public Health Nursing
- Private Duty Nursing
- Entrepreneurship Nursing
- School Nursing
- Military Nursing
- Academic & Research
- Nursing Informatics
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form.
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph